India always so attractive place to the travelers for travel . India have many magnificent places so that visitors go there again and again to discover the real natural beauty of India .Here some crucial information if you want to visit India you should read this once.
Traveling to India you have to must know this!
1. To enter India, you need a valid passport and an onward/return ticket, and a visa. Note that your passport needs to be valid for at least 180 days after your entry into India, and should have at least two blank pages. If your passport is lost or stolen, immediately contact your country’s representative
2. How much does a trip to India cost?
Mid-range (US $35-55/day) A good mid-range budget for India would be around US $35-55/day per person. This’ll allow you to have very nice double rooms, three meals a day (in a restaurant if you want), plenty of extra for excursions and transport on nice AC2 trains. This is a very comfortable budget in India
3. What is the best time of year to visit India?
The best time to visit India is between October and March when the monsoon rains have ceased and the country is largely warm and dry. The climate does vary considerably by region though this is the peak travel season in Rajasthan and Kerala due to the agreeable weather conditions.
Cheap places to visit in India
Tips for Traveling in India
· Don’t Try to Cover Too Much Ground
· Prepare Yourself for Culture Shock
· Go Beyond the Cities.
· Cover Yourself and Dress Conservatively
· Take Off Your Shoes Before Entering a Temple
· Get a SIM Card for your phone.
· Watch Out for Religious Scams
· Don’t Be Afraid of the Local Pharmacy
· Understand the Indian Head Waggle
· Learn How to Haggle
· Watch Out for Pickpockets
· Carry Hand Sanitizer and Toilet Paper
· Consider Going Vegetarian During Your Trip
· Be Wary of the Common Travel Scams
· Don’t Be Fooled by Fake Ticket Offices
· Don’t Expect Things to Happen On Time
· Couples – Avoid Public Displays of Affection
· Learn How to Eat With Your Hands
· Inspect Bottled Water Before Purchasing
· Count Your Change Very Carefully
· Don’t Forget Travel Insurance
· Be On Your Guard When Exchanging Money.
Some best websites for Hotel booking:
You can find best hotel service at cheap price
World best foods:
In India you will find best foods at cheap price . Here some popular food items you should try this #Pao-bhaji, Haydrabadi Biriyani, Mhuglai Foods ,Panipori, Bhelpori , and so on.